The I-Force is a versatile ballistic “spoggle” with a sporty, lightweight design that eliminates the bulkiness and weight of a goggle.
- Quick Release Interchangeable Temples and Strap allows conversion to a full goggle.
- Vented foam carriage provides maximum dust protection, as well as sufficient airflow outlet for heat.
- Dual pane lens provides the ultimate anti-fog performance by isolating the temperature difference inside and outside of this eyewear, provides 99.9% protection against harmful UV rays.
- Outer polycarbonate lens protects against the environment, while inner acetate lens is designed to prevent fogging. The thermal system provides anti-fog protection in the worst weather conditions or extreme-temperature working environments.
- Outside lens is coated with H2X Anti-fog Technology for even more resistance to fogging, due to extreme temperatures
- Bridge: 14.5mm
- Closest Point Between Lens: 16mm
- Closest Point Between Strap Holding Parts: Temples 148mm(98mm) / Strap Length 360mm
- Lens Base: 8 Curve
- Lens Size Diagonal: 72mm
- Lens Size Vertical: 51mm
- Lens Thickness: 1.8mm
- Overall Length (Lens-Tip): 165mm
- Overall Width: 165mm
- PD: 68mm
- Weight: 47gm (Goggles) 48gm (Spectacle)
Do not use for torch welding, torch cutting, electrical arc welding or any other operation which produces infrared or laser radiation. Replace immediately if an impact leaves pitting or cracks, or if scratching reduces vision. Although these versatile glasses / goggles have been independently tested to exceed European standards, the maximum allowable EN166 certification that can be awarded to safety glasses (eyewear with a temple arm) is Class F.
Protects the whole eye area. Even protects against fire. With a smooth, shiny, modern look. With double-pane lenses for extra anti-fog effect. The inner side of the lens also stays fog-free. CE EN 166-certified. Pyramex H2X coating
There are different ways to wear the I-Force: 1 – can be attached to glasses frames with the click fastener; 2 – can be worn with the strap; 3 – can be worn with the elasticated head band. With a strap and an adjustable material head band that can be attached to the ends of the strap.
The H2X anti-fog coating blocks fog, damp, sweat and vapour, for a clear view in any weather. H2X also acts as an anti-scratch coating, adhering to the lenses and staying, even after being cleaned numerous times.