Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Size: (17.0 ± 0.5)cm x (9.0 ± 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven.
- Middle layer: Melt-blown.
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven.
- Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber.
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting.
- Please note we are unable to accept refunds or returns on infection control products such as face masks
Manufacturer Contact Information
Medline Fluid-Resistant Procedural Face mask with ear loop packs of 50 – Non Sterile
In compliance with WHO – Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745 – MD Class : I Non Sterile – In compliance with EN14683:2019 Type IIR – CE Marked – Complies with Government Standards
Comfortable and Easy to Wear with adjustable nose clip- Medline Surgical Face Masks features three layers Outer Layer – Blue Spunbound – Inner Layer – White Spunbound – Filter Later – White Meltblown – Ear Loops – Tubular Latex Free Elastic, White
High Filtration Levels – Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 98%
Disposable Masks – should be disposed of after each use – Comes in the box displayed